“Just the Facts” articles are simplified and concise rewrites of some of the over 200+ articles published on our TorrentLawyer Blog. While we could not rewrite many of the hundreds of articles on copyright infringement lawsuits filed in federal courts across the US since 2010, I still needed to get some “bite sized” articles for you to read on your phones.
Many of these original articles discuss legal topics which might not be used frequently today because these structure of cases may have changed. Or, some of the older articles were merely status updates as to what a particular movie production company was doing with their lawsuits. Other articles discussed judge rulings as they apply to one or more cases. So these have not been re-written.
Bottom line, the blog can get CONFUSING, especially if you are here just to learn more about your particular lawsuit or situation.
I hope the rewritten SIMPLIFIED AND EASY-TO-READ set of “JUST THE FACT” pages will provide you the main “bullet points” an accused downloader would need to know about their matter. Obviously there are links to “delve down” into the nitty gritty details of each lawsuit, but most people want just the bottom line.
Please let me know if there is an article that you think I should re-write in a more “simple” manner. I won’t take offense to this, as I have been told by my own staff that “reading through your articles is like walking through mud.”-Rob Cashman, Author & Owner of the Cashman Law Firm PLLC
“I received a subpoena (or a DMCA notice) accusing me of copyright infringement. Who sent me this, and what do I need to know?”
MOVIE LAWSUITS FILED IN FEDERAL COURTS
BELOW ARE “JUST THE FACTS…” BULLET-POINT ARTICLES WHICH GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED:
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC ADULT FILM LAWSUITS
- MALIBU MEDIA (“X-ART”) ADULT FILM LAWSUITS
- BODYGUARD PRODUCTIONS (“HITMAN’S BODYGUARD”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- ME2 PRODUCTIONS (“MECHANIC: RESURRECTION”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- UN4 PRODUCTIONS (“BOYKA: UNDISPUTED 4”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- VENICE PI, LLC (“ONCE UPON A TIME IN VENICE”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- HEADHUNTER, LLC (“A FAMILY MAN”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- COOK PRODUCTIONS, LLC (“MR. CHURCH”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- WWE STUDIOS (“ELIMINATORS”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- I.T. PRODUCTIONS (“I.T.”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- JUSTICE EVERYWHERE (“VENGEANCE: A LOVE STORY”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
- POW NEVADA (“PRISONER OF WAR / REVOLT”) MOVIE LAWSUITS
MUSIC DOWNLOAD DMCA SETTLEMENT DEMAND LETTERS SENT TO ACCUSED DOWNLOADERS
- RIGHTSCORP (“DIGITAL RIGHTS CORP”) MUSIC DOWNLOAD DMCA NOTICES
- RIGHTS ENFORCEMENT (“RIGHTSENFORCEMENT.COM”) MOVIE DOWNLOAD DMCA NOTICES
CONTACT AN ATTORNEY:
CLICK HERE FOR OUR “CONTACT US” PAGE.
SCENARIO 1: IF YOU HAVE A QUICK QUESTION, COMMENT, OR NEED A QUICK RESPONSE:
- SMS / WHATSAPP YOUR QUESTION: 713-364-3476
- E-MAIL YOUR QUESTION: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
SCENARIO 2: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK ABOUT YOUR CASE AND YOUR OPTIONS, SET UP A PHONE CONSULTATION:
NOTE: No attorney client relationship is established by sending this form, and while the attorney-client privilege (which keeps everything that you share confidential and private) attaches immediately when you contact me, I do not become your attorney until we sign a contract together. That being said, please do not state anything “incriminating” about your case when using this form, or more practically, in any e-mail.
10101 Fondren Road, Suite 452, Houston, TX 77096
info [at] cashmanlawfirm.com
© 2010-2023 by Cashman Law Firm, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.